General terms and conditions
Sisutrek follows the generally applicable conditions for the sale of package trips, which can be consulted through the Travel Disputes Commission (Geschillencommissie reizen). Disputes are always handled according to Belgian law. We are insured against financial insolvency by the Travel Guarantee Fund (Garantiefonds Reizen).
Booking and cancellation policy
- Upon pre-registration, the traveler will receive a payment request for the deposit (€300). The reservation becomes final only after this deposit is paid. The remaining amount must be transferred no later than 8 calendar weeks before the departure. For bookings made less than 8 weeks before the departure, the full amount must be paid immediately.
- Sisutrek ensures clear communication about the payment deadlines and sends payment requests in a timely manner.
- The traveler is in fault if payment is not made on time. A single, cost-free payment reminder will be sent with a grace period of 14 calendar days. If payment is not received, the trip will be considered canceled by the traveler, and Sisutrek will charge cancellation fees and any additional collection costs.
- In the event of a cancellation up to 8 calendar weeks before the start of the trip, the deposit (€300) will be charged.
- For a cancellation between 8 and 4 calendar weeks before the start of the trip, 50% of the travel costs will be charged.
- For a cancellation less than 4 calendar weeks before the start, we are obliged to charge 100% of the travel costs.
- If a suitable replacement is found in a timely manner (14 days in advance!), the traveler can avoid cancellation fees. Note: Additional administrative charges, such as name changes, may apply.
- If the minimum number of participants is not met, rendering the trip no longer feasible, Sisutrek is authorized to terminate the travel agreement. The traveler will receive a refund of the already paid amount.
Safety and liability
- The traveler should have good physical condition. Medical conditions that might affect the trip (such as knee and back injuries, poor blood circulation, etc.) should be communicated in advance so that the guide can assess the risk. Your enjoyment is our priority! This confidential information will never be shared.
- The traveler undertakes the trip at their own risk.
- The traveler must have sufficient and valid (travel) insurance. Travel cancellation insurance is recommended.
- If the traveler behaves in an extremely disruptive manner that jeopardizes the smooth progress of the trip, they can be excluded from the trip without a refund.
Sisutrek is responsible for the proper execution of the trip, in accordance with the provided information. In the event of force majeure (general strikes, wars, political unrest, scarcity, natural disasters, etc.) preventing the trip from being carried out as planned, the travel agreement can EITHER be modified OR canceled. If unforeseen circumstances arise during the trip, Sisutrek will always strive for a safe return.
Registration for Sisutrek’s trips can be done through the website or via email. The personal information collected in this process is used solely for administrative purposes and further communication. You can decide at any time to modify or delete your personal data. This data is never shared with third parties, and our communication is limited to essential matters.
Your personal data can be corrected or deleted upon your request. Please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. We will delete stored personal data within a reasonable period after the completion of the trip, unless you express interest in staying informed about future activities.
By filling out a registration form, you can agree to receive a newsletter. You can unsubscribe from this newsletter at any time by replying to the provided email address. Cookies can track whether you’re already registered or not.
We only use functional cookies for the smooth operation of the website. You can choose to disable cookies, but it may affect the correct display of some features.